Syktyvkar State University College of Medicine
The Syktyvkar State University was named after Pitirim Sorokin. It was established in the year 1976 with 2.5 hectare campus area in Syktyvkar, the capital city of Republic of Komi. Komi is one of the states of Russia. Syktyvkar is located approximately 1300 kilometers north-east of Moscow with a population of 2.5 Lakhs people. Syktyvkar Medical University is one of the popular medical college in Russia recognised by Medical Council of India(MCI).
Indian students seeking admission into Syktyvkar medical university should have got 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in higher secondary/Preuniversity college. Apart from this, the student should have qualified NEET UG examination conducted by NTA. The last year NEET qualifying score was 96 for reserved categories.
- Apply to Syktyvkar University
- Get Acceptance Letter from the University
- Get Admission Confirmation letter from Ukrainian Russian Education Centre(UREC)
- Send all Documents such as mark sheets to the University
- Pay First Year Fees to the Syktyvkar State Medical University
- University sends Admission Letter, Invitation Letter and Visa Supporting Documents to the student
- Apply for Russian Student Visa
- Travel to study MBBS in Russia
How to apply for Syktyvkar Medical Course Invitation Letter?
To get an student invitation letter from any University of Russia or Ukraine, following documents should be enclosed along with the application form
• Duly Filled Application Form
• Copy of Passport (should be valid for atleast one year)
• Copy of School Leaving Certificate (with subject wise marks)
• Fees for Invitation Letter is US $500
Invitation Letter for students are issued by the Federal Migration Service. It generally takes 30-45 days to issue invitation letter.
Every Student should bring original documents when they come to Russia. It should be submitted to International Relations Office along with the admission confirmation letter. They should bring the payment receipt of the first year fees. The university registration process will take between 2 and 3 days. It is mandatory that student gets registered at the Syktyvkar State University in three working days after their arrival in Russia.
Why Study MBBS In Syktyvkar State University?
- Medium of Teaching is English
- Affordable Tuition fees
- Hostel Facility Available
The main types of transport is Buses and taxis. Syktyvkar airport is connected to Moscow, St Petersberg, by flights. There are railway connectivity from important russian cities to Syktyvkar.