Study MBBS In Krygyzstan for Indian Students
Study MBBS In Kyrgyzstan Medical Colleges help Indian students who wants to study Medicine abroad at low fees structure. Every year thousands of students apply in Kyrgyzstan universities to study MBBS from many countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, etc. For Indian students, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan offers the lowest cost medical courses compared to any other abroad country.
Why MBBS In Kyrgyzstan?
- Medical Course from medical university in Kyrgyzstan can be completed within 15 Lakhs budget.
- Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are listed in MCI abroad colleges recommendation list.
- Medium of Teaching is English
- Internationally Recognized Medical Degree
- Lowest tuition Fees compared to other abroad countries
- There is no entrance exam in Kyrgyzstan to join medical courses in Kyrgyzstan. As per MCI norms, Indian students who want to study medical course abroad should have qualified in NEET UG examination.
- Many Universities in Kyrgyzstan provide hostel facilities for Indian students
- Availability of Indian Food and Hostel
- Getting education loan is easy because many university in Kyrgyzstan are run by the government.
- Kyrgyzstan is close to India. It can be reached by 4 hours flight journey.
Top Reasons to study MD/MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Have doubts about Kyrgyzstan Medical Admission Process
CALL NOW – 8807744400
MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan
The medical course in Kyrgyzstan is called as MD(Doctor of Medicine). It is recognized by Medical council of India as equivalent to MBBS in India. The duration of the MD course in Kyrgyzstan Universities is 6 years. The first five years would focus on the theory and clinical subjects whereas the last one year is for clinical practice at affiliated medical hospitals. As most of the universities in Kyrgyzstan are government colleges, they have affiliations with most of the hospitals located in that area. This gives good hands on practice for medical students.
Medical students graduated from Kyrgyzstan medical universities are eligible to appear in screening test conducted by National Board of Examinations, India as well as other major physician exams around the world such as USMLE, PLAB.
The subjects taught in Kyrgyzstan medical colleges include all the major subjects taught in India such as Anatomy, Biochemistry, General Medicine, Forensic and toxicology, Pathology, Pharmacology, ENT, Physiology, Pediatrics, Gynaecology, Psychiatry, Surgery, Anaesthesiology and Radiology.
MBBS In Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure
The fees for Medical course in Kyrgyzstan is the lowest compared to any other country in the world. The total yearly tuition fees would be around Rs 15 lakhs which is paid annually. The first year fees would be higher and the subsequent 5 years fees would be same.
About Kyrgyzstan Country
Kyrgyz Republic, called as Kyrgyzstan is located in Central Asia. It shares border with Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. Kyrgyzstan was occupied by Russia during 1800, the country got its independence from the Soviet Union on 1991. The national language of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz and the official language is Russian. The name of the currency in Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyzstani Som with exchange rate of almost similar to India. 1 Kyrgyzstani Som = 1.02 Indian Rupees.